In our hydroponics greenhouse
Come and join one of our guided tours in the Gers for a sensory and educational journey around plants and ecological hydroponics. In our micro-farm we produce aromatic vegetables and herbs, and we also test different eco-responsible cultivation methods such as recirculated hydroponic systems, aquaponics and bioponics.
The goal is to produce healthy, good tasting very nutritious plants. Our greenhouse, the only one of its kind in France. It also serves as a training center for hydroponics because our philosophy is to share our knowledge and the results of our experiments.
If you do not have the opportunity to come to the Gers (South of France), you can also visit us virtually through our many videos on youtube !
Program of guided tours
- History of the farm and our journey.
- Explanation of the operation and presentation of the different hydroponic systems.
- Details of our distribution network, to whom we sell and how we approached them.
- Understand the difference between hydroponics, bioponics and aquaponics.
- Discovery of new varieties, tasting of rare aromatic plants and heirloom vegetables.
- A time dedicated to questions and answers at the end of the visit !
Date for group visits in 2020*
|July, 11th, 2020||10h|
Price: 5 euros per person
Duration: 2 hours (to show you everything and answer all your questions)
* You can also ask us for a private visit (individual or in group) then/or on another date, the price is 50 euros in total for the visit (alone or with up to 10).
* The dates can evolve as we will adapt them to the sanitary crisis.
Information and reservation below
Please, specify the number of people to register for the visit. We will not accept people who have not registered beforehand !